CybeReady offers an autonomous security awareness training platform that evolves your organization from security awareness to cyber readiness.
We are a successful startup in a growing space, experiencing rapid growth in multiple markets. We offer a cutting-edge Autonomous Training Platform that increases companies’ cyber security resilience.
We value hard work, and we value family life, even more, this means Hybrid and on-premises work to support work-life balance.
We are looking for a Multidisciplinary Analyst to help support our current day-to-day operations while exploring new innovative ideas for our next initiatives.
You will play a key role throughout the entire business. Whether it’s helping to evaluate the next best product opportunity, supporting our customers’ management team, or identifying customer and product insights for the marketing team, it’s a position that is all about finding value.
So, if you like challenges and looking at data from both statistical and practical perspectives, it’s a great opportunity to join us!
- Use data to understand trends in user behavior and product usage to influence strategy and product roadmap.
- Create dashboards and reports to display and communicate products performance towards achieving the company’s goals.
- Utilize processes, tools, and techniques for detecting non-human interactions.
- Develop and share reports and metrics to better understand the goals, needs, and pain points of our customers.
- Optional: Take an active role in developing features on top of data analysis
- 2+ years professional experience in a product/data analytics role.
- Business understanding – able to translate business needs and requirements into complex analyses and actionable insights.
- Highly analytical mindset, with a passion for statistics and the ability to derive insight from large and complex datasets.
- Highly Proficiency in Excel and SQL – a must
What will put you ahead:
- Excellent prioritization and organization skills, independent and creative problem solver
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working with data visualization tools such as Power Bi/Tableau
- Experience with ETLs, cloud infrastructure, big-data technologies – advantage
- Experience with Python scripts – advantage
- Experience in fraud analytics – advantage
- A degree or equivalent certification in a relevant field