Who are We?
CybeReady is a complete, fully managed training and teaching program that transforms security culture in organizations.
We are a successful startup in a growing space, experiencing rapid growth in multiple markets. We offer a cutting-edge Autonomous Training Platform that increases companies’ cyber security resilience.
We value hard work, and we value family life, even more, this means Hybrid and on-premises work to support work-life balance.
About this position
CybeReady is looking for a UX designer who’s passionate about creating innovative solutions for complex systems. You will lead our product UX & design lifecycle, bringing inspiration and innovation to our platform’s user experience.
As a UX Designer in Cybeready, you will…
- Drive and Lead the UX and UI proactively
- Work closely and collaborate with the Product and R&D teams
- Direct client research on UX and utilize insights to support design decision making
- Create pixel-perfect deliverables
- Practice and be an advocate for user-centered design
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into valuable and usable tools for our customers and users
To be a UX Designer in Cybeready you need…
- Strong UX & UI capabilities
- Great attitude and a “can-do” approach
- Experience working with R&D and Product teams
- Curiosity and great learning skills
- Prioritization and time management skills