- Build, cultivate and develop strategic channel partnerships within the territory.
- Build specific and measurable growth initiatives that align with the partner’s business strategy.
- On-board, enable, engage and map account and business plans with partners.
- Collaborate with sales teams to provide partners that add value to our current customers, identify opportunities and assist in targeted sales pursuits.
- Assume quota responsibility across defined partner channels.
- Foster strong consultative relationships and continually assess, clarify, and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop a region-specific channel marketing program.
- Measurement and analysis of channel programs, promotions, and other activities.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships at the executive level with key channels and partners.
- Responsible for 30% of business through the channel and partners.
- Experience in Channel Management or Partner Management.
- 4+ years experience in software channel sales. Security software would be a plus.
- Demonstrated knowledge of partner ecosystem in the territory.
- Demonstrated track record of meeting and/or exceeding revenue objectives, especially for revenue sourced through the channel.
- Experience working with Hubspot (CRM) and report building.
- Excellent presentation skills to executives & individual contributors.
- Experience in analyzing performance to identify areas of improvement and optimization.
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 7-10 years of experience in the IT Security industry
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- A self-starter who’s able to work well as part of a team and independently
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet hard deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must speak fluent English, other European languages a big advantage
- A modern marketeer who challenges the status quo
- ROI/revenue-driven mindset