We are a successful start-up in a growing space. We offer a cutting-edge Autonomous Training Platform that increases corporate cyber security resilience.
We value hard work, and we value family life even more, this means remote and on-premises work to support work life balance.
We are looking for a creative and analytical instructional designer to join our product team and take an active role shaping our product, allowing security teams worldwide to launch training programs that work at scale.
You will play a key role throughout the entire business. From evaluating the next product opportunity, to supporting our CS team with professional knowledge or generating training deliverables. If you like challenges and want to explore the future of learning, we should speak.
- Research customers’ needs and challenges in terms of security training
- Design and develop training deliverables in diverse formats and delivery options
- Evaluate novel approaches and tools to be implemented in the product
- Create training materials in the form of videos, infographics, presentations
- 3+ years of working experience in eLearning instructional design in English a must
- Problem-solver, resourceful and independent
- In-depth knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models
- Ability to write effective copy and instructional text in English (near native fluency)
- Experience working with instructional design tools – an advantage
- Basic HTML and CSS knowledge – an advantage
- Team player who is willing to help others and operate as a team
- Experience with instructional design platforms and tools
- Previous experience in security related fields – an advantage