CybeReady is a well-funded startup in a double-digit growth space. We offer a cutting-edge Autonomous Training Platform that increases corporate cybersecurity resilience. Founded in Israel four years ago CybeReady is experiencing expeditious growth in Europe. We value hard work, and we value family life even more. This means remote and on-premise work to support work-life balance. We have several opportunities in R&D. It is a great time to join!
We are looking for a hands-on team leader with vast experience who’s looking to make an impact.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum 6 years experience in developing great products
- Minimum 2 years of development management experience.
- Strong backend and frontend skills, more specifically Python/Django and Angular
- Be a scrum master, handle dailies and sprint meetings
- Experience in unit, integration, and e2e tests
- Cloud computing – AWS
- serverless technology/framework
In addition, you should:
- Be very familiar with agile development and kanban
- Know how to manage time and resources under pressure
- Tech-savvy, always up to date with the latest technology
You might also have:
- Experience in cyber security and/or eLearning or digital pedagogy.
As a team leader, you will:
- Lead a team of full-stack developers
- Work closely with VP R&D and take a major part in planning and execution
- Lead by example (hands-on), mentor the team and conduct code review
- Take part in research for the next thing that we’ll do
- Influence from day one!