Customer Success Manager
CybeReady is an exciting start-up in a double-digit growth space. We offer a cutting-edge ML-based phishing training platform that is designed to reduce the human risk factor to enterprises. Founded in Israel three years ago CybeReady is experiencing expeditious growth in Europe and is now entering the US market.
We value hard work, and we value family life even more. This means remote and on-premise work to support work-life balance.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our team and support our expanding customer base. Our preferred candidate will be/have:
As a Customer Success Manager, you will:
- Be part of a successful team
- Manage customers from the onboarding phase onward to make sure they get the most out of CybeReady
- Proactive maintain relationships with customers
- Develop effective, successful processes to support customer success
- Take part in the development of CybeReady’s content
- Lead data analysis of key metrics to identify, recommend and implement changes to improve customer performance
- Operate the CybeReady technological platform to help customers reach their goals
- At least 4 years in customers facing roles
- Managed or took part in sales cycles in the past
- A desire to work with international customers, remotely and face to face and have done so before
- Methodical approach to delivery, with attention to detail and ability to keep track of multiple customers
- Technical orientation and analytical experience – ability to monitor, identify and present performance metrics.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and resolve issues
- Ability to work remotely and manage independently time, performance, and work
- High-level knowledge of Excel – Must
- Fluent English (reading, written, and spoken)
You might also have:
- Experience in cyber security and/or eLearning or digital pedagogy
- Experience in HTML, CSS